Saturday, November 20, 2010

Unit 9

This has been an interesting unit!   I am working on two writing papers, of course for two different classes.  I feel very overwhelmed right now, but I now after Tuesday at midnight, (10 pm my time) I will either feel very relieved or disappointed that I didn't get everything written that I had hoped to.    I never in my wildest dreams, thought that I would actually enjoy writing.  This class has brought out a side of me that I am happy to say "I like"!    I have really enjoyed working on my thesis, particularly because I think it has brought me closer to my grandson.  He is just amazed that I would care enough about his juvenile diabetes to write a paper on it. When I sent him an email asking him if I could interview him for my thesis, he was flattered.   Little does he know how much his grandma  truly loves him!   I am looking forward to the conclusion of this term.  Not because I haven't enjoyed it, but because I am tired.......I need a small reprieve so I can hit it hard again next term and reach my final goal....GRADUATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment