Saturday, November 27, 2010

Final week.....

Well we finally made it through the thesis.   It was alot of work, but I feel that my project turned out pretty good.  My wonderful daughter-in-law proofed it and offered suggestions for improvement.   I learned alot too.

I think I grew alot this term in regards to my writing skills.  I think that I might like to pursue this avenue somehow.  Writing the blog was a totally new experience.  I was a little intimidated at first because  when you write a blog, you are putting yourself out there for strangers to read.  I'm not worried anymore.....I like writing and informing "my readers" of what I have to say and I hope they find it interesting.

   To my followers....my classmates:  I have enjoyed writing for you as well as reading your blogs. 
One of my hobbies is photography.....so I want to share one last time, an interesting cloud formation photo I took on June 23rd (2010) as my grandchildren and I watched an impending storm pass over us in Gillette, Wyoming

Best of luck to you all!  God Bless and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment