Monday, October 25, 2010

snowy weather.....already??

This week started out cold!   Our beautiful fall weather has given way to the coming winter....I am not looking forward to winter, or the cold, but what do you do when you live in Wyoming?
 
We have had a fabulous fall with warm temperatures and the slowly changing leaves ushering in the end of the summer harvest.    I had to drive out of town on Sunday for work and got a great view of an impending snow storm over the mountains as well as the gentle changing of the leaves.  I will post 2 of my photos for you to enjoy.

My hectic schedule and family time is making it difficult somedays to get my brain going on my thesis.   When I get my cherished quiet time, I want to take a nap...go figure!  But I have to fight the sleep and write, write, write!   I am looking forward to the day that I have my thesis completed....too many thoughts on my topic swirling around in my brain.  How do you quiet the craziness and grab the good parts to write about?   Any ideas from my followers?   I would appreciate any feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your pictures are gorgeous!!! Want a visitor LOL. Looks like the perfect place to escape to. I know how u feel on all the ideas. I was awake forever last night with all these thoughts going through my brain. Today is a very windy day here in Illinois. Perfect temp just windy as heck! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jamie! Yes, Wyoming is a great place to escape to....but I would wait until summer if I were you....Our winters can be as bad as those in Illinois.

    Yesterday and today were surprisingly very mild...no wind...temps in the 55-58 range...and no snow in the forecast for the little trick or treaters!

    ReplyDelete